Saturday, December 29, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!!!  We had a VERY early wake up call this Christmas...well at least by Luke.  Luke came and woke me up at 5 am to let me know Santa did not skip him by this year (which I think was a real fear).  He must have made it by the skin of his teeth ;)  

Addison found the hidden pickle ornament so she got to open the first present!

My girls: love, love, love.

A rare three-way Bosko hug.

EXCITED!!!!

Wait, let me guess...another book!


Addison getting a hug from sissy and big brother after she promised she would share all her new toys.

Luke is always happy with Legos:)

Santa got our little nature lovers bug nets and cages so now they can keep track of their slugs, frogs, bugs and crabs.  

Santa new our big kids love exploring... he got them a metal detector!

Yes, we are that family that wears matching jammies on Christmas morning.  It's the little things that makes me happy.  

The ornament Luke made us for Christmas-so sweet.

The ornament Addison made us-fingerprint angel.

So excited!!!

After the Santa loot we went over to Grandpa's to celebrate Christmas.  He made a fabulous dinner and we all got to hang out and relax...and of course open more presents.  

We got Dad Bull's tickets for Christmas!  A fun boy trip to New Orleans.  
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with those they love.  

No comments: