Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas continues...

My parents do a drive by stop in Mississippi each year on their way from Wisconsin to Florida.  It is a fun stop because the kids get to have one more Christmas celebration a few days after Christmas and they get to hang with Grandma and Grandpa.  Grandma and Grandpa got Addison an American Girl doll :)


This is a handprint that I made when I was 4 years old so we were matching up Addison's hand...who just happened to have a mouth full of M&M's at the time.  Gross!

Out of order...whoops.  This is right before we opened up the presents.  Thank goodness they got here when they did because Luke couldn't wait one more minute to open up the "big" present under the family tree.  (It was a guitar).  I can't blame my parents because we told them to buy it for him.  But wow, Luke is convinced he is picking up the guitar really quickly and can play anything he hears.  He pretty much just strums the same chord continuously while singing said song at the top of his lungs.  And then says, "Did you hear me?  Did you hear me?"  I am thinking drums actually may have been a step up.  It was a short but sweet visit...Merry Christmas for the last time until next year:)

No comments: