Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Birthday and Music Fun

Addison and I take a music and play class together called Kindermusik.  She really has fun there and gets very excited on Tuesdays to go see her friends.  They have played many instruments and learned how to keep the beat.  It has been neat to watch Addison recognize the songs and dances in class that we have been repeating.  The picture above is Addison with her friends Sydney and Alex playing with their stirring xylophones.  


Addison with her good buddies Alex and Carter.  These three amigos do a lot together and Addison looks forward to seeing them and dishing out kisses.



Addison posing for a picture in her new fall outfit.


Happy 34th Birthday to me!  I had a fun birthday, first bible study, then lunch with my hubby and baby, then some shopping and a hair appointment and then a home cooked dinner of BBQ ribs by my husband.  Yummy.  And notice the cake Stephen made for me with homemade frosting about three inches thick, he definitely knows me.  The kids were sweet with their presents this year: Amelia got me a sweater with a monogrammed 'J' on it since she knows how I love to put initials on everything.  Luke bought me some beautiful flowers and Addison bought me candy corn, still Mommy's favorite.  Stephen even painted me a monogrammed coffee mug.  What a great day, thank you.

No comments: