Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Eve

The girls and their curls were very excited to start welcoming our friends to the Christmas Eve party!

Yay me and Nell!
We conquered another Christmas Eve party :)

I must have been fellowshipping too much this year because I did not get nearly as many pictures. 
I managed a few of the girls with some of their friends but none of Luke at all!
He was there, I promise but they were outside playing football and ping pong and I never made it out there I guess.

Addison and her 3rd grade buddies.

Amelia and her friends are getting old...teenagers!
Some traditions still continue even as the kids get bigger.  We definitely still sing Happy Birthday to Jesus when we have the cake and even the big kids joined in.  We have a whole new generation of little ones at the party now, time just keeps marching on I guess.  

Luke, Mckenzie, Amelia, Hayden and Addison
Love.

Merry Christmas Eve!


After church, all ready for bed and sugarplums dancing in their heads.

Santa came!


No comments: