Sunday, July 5, 2009

Firecrackers

My three little firecrackers.

Amelia loved doing all the sparklers on our driveway and watching Daddy shoot off the "big fireworks."
Amelia and Daddy with sparkler action.


Here is my brave boy Luke. We lit the first sparkler and he hightailed it for the van. He loved his front row seat in the van and oooh and ahhhed from the safety of our Kia. This maybe, possibly could have been after I gave Amelia and Luke an extensive safety lesson about sparklers and not touching them, blah, blah.


Addison loved watching the show although I ran into the garage every time Stephen lit a firework off. (I do not know where Luke gets it from). It ended up a fun day even though our original plans of watching the fireworks from our boat got rained out. And it beat last July 4th by leaps and bounds because at least Daddy is home with us this year and not deployed.



No comments: