Friday, July 10, 2009

Don't take my food away mom

Addison loves her rice cereal, l-o-v-e-s i-t! One can tell by the death grip she has on my hand while I am feeding her. She also yells and shouts baby obscenities at me if I am not quick enough with her next bite.
Still happy because she is still eating.


Addison throwing her bowl down in disgust because she finished all her food. She cries every time she finishes her cereal and glares at me hoping I will give her a refill.

Again, I know I am biased but cutest picture ever.



All snuggled up in Luke's bed for story time.




2 comments:

katieowens said...

So cute! Your kids look so much alike.

Chris and Sonya said...

It's lucky your kids are different sizes or everyone would think they are triplets. Blondie, blue-eyed cuties. I love them.