Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Amelia invited me to "Muffins with Mom" at her school. Her kindergarten class sang two very cute songs that made me cry immediately and also served us muffins and juice. Amelia made me a plant and a bookmark and a poem about fingerprints, all very cute. She also filled out a little survey of sorts about me, my name, age, favorite color, favorite meal etc. She got everything right on except for my weight, she wrote 101 pounds, God bless her.
Muffins with Mom with my Lukey Michael. You can see the plant Luke made for me and he also made a very cute place mat. Luke ate his plate of food and then mine too, he told me that his muffins were not good so he needed to eat mine, of course that was after he already ate his completely. What a little scam artist. Luke also filled out a survey of mommy and his answers were so cute.
My Mom
Age: 6 +20 ( I wish)
Eyes: green (nope, blue)
Weight: 6 large (Thanks a lot big guy)
Favorite restaurant: Mexican (Hmm, we do take him to El Satillo a lot)
Favorite animal: monkey (This is true, remember my Christmas list mom and dad, for years it had monkey as #1)
Job: Do dishes, fix dinner and load dishwasher (Man, dishes are like a full time job around here)
Anyhow, it was a fun week with both the kids and it made me so happy to see how excited they were to have mommy at their schools.

Me and my sweet baby girl.
I love you Amelia, Luke and Addison Kate. What great kids I have, I am a lucky mommy.

No comments: