Friday, May 29, 2009

Addison Kate is 4 months old!

I can't believe my little baby is four months old. It actually hurts my heart. I just want to squeeze her and beg her to stop getting bigger.
Happy girl, hanging out on our porch.

Addison Kate is quite the little charmer. She bats those baby blues and has us all wrapped around her finger. She has gotten past the babbling stage and now lets out this yell/squeal that could wake the neighbors. She thinks it is very funny and will do it over and over again, especially when the big kids are being very loud. I think it is her way of joining in on the fun.



You know what four months means . . . rice cereal time. Yummy! She gobbled up her first bowl like a champ and then decided to eat the spoon for good measure.


1 comment:

Marian said...

she is just adorable!!! sweet sweet girl!