Sunday, May 3, 2009

1,2,3 Fiesta!

My little amigo ( I know that means friend but I don't know what son translates to in Spanish, so amigo it is). Luke had a Spanish Fiesta at school last week to demonstrate all the Spanish he and his classmates learned in Spanish class. The children sang many different songs and performed a Mexican hat dance and the Macarena. It was very cute and Luke was very, very proud of himself. Muy bien buddy!
Check this smile out. My little man has his first girlfriend. Luke's teacher let me in on Lauren and Luke's "friendship" recently. She told me Luke always has his arm around Lauren in class and even when he does move his arm, Lauren places his arm back around her shoulder. How adorable is that? I have to say the little man has good taste, Lauren is a cutie.

This is Luke's preschool class all dressed for the Spanish Fiesta. These are his teachers Miss Winnie and Miss Mary who are so loving and wonderful. If you look closely, guess who has his arm around Lauren?


No comments: