Thursday, May 22, 2014

What have we been up to?

It is the last week of the school year and that means busy, busy, busy!
What have we been up to?
Amelia and Daddy wanted to fit in one more bike ride/donut stop before school let out.

Addison's end of the year school program.  

Catching giant toads in our jammies.

Accelerated Reader reward party at the skating rink.  (It was not a reward to me because I spent an hour walking around the rink with Luke and his friends death gripping me while periodically having a child's skate slam into my ankles and toes).  

Awards ceremony at gymnastics.

Field Day for Luke!

Guitar recital

Piano recital


5th Grade Field Day!

Hop, Mimi, Hop!
Celebrating my sweet JGo's birthday with tennis and mimosas.  

More fun with tennis friends at The Taste of Ocean Springs.
 

No comments: