Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Tunes...Birthday and otherwise

Happy 37th Birthday to the best husband and daddy in the world!  

Buying presents for my husband is a lot like buying presents for my son.  Remote control car and video games.  The car is pretty cool and goes 45 mph.  Sadly, I think it is nicer than my minivan.  

Musical performance time.  

Amelia played her piano selections perfectly.  Very proud of our Mimi.

I thought this was cute.  Before the performance the kids were sitting waiting for their turn and their teacher to place them in the correct order in the chairs.  There were many available chairs to pick from but look at them all snuggled up on one chair together.  I guess when nerves kick in, having your sibling for comfort is better than nothing.

This was Luke right before he started his song.  His little plastic guitar lasted a year but as soon as he finished his song, TWING, a string broke!  I guess it's time to upgrade to a real guitar.  

So precious.  I love his little bow.  Amelia did not curtsy and when asked she said she did not forget, she just chose not to.  She always has an answer for everything.  


No comments: