Thursday, December 26, 2013

Bye Bye Mini, Hello Abe!



Mini has been so good to us over the last 8 years.  We brought her home when we had baby number two and we have spent a lot of time in her.  She moved us across country to Mississippi and brought home another baby safely for us.  We will miss you Mini!


Say hello to Abe.  It's a Lincoln, get it? Abe?  I love the name and it cracks me up.  The oldest two are all for Abe, and love it; but the youngest has protested and calls the car "Daisy."  
Either way, we have been enjoying our new car so much.  The car is definitely smarter than me and always lets me know if I am doing something wrong by lighting up or buzzing or beeping.  I am hoping I will have time soon to sit down and read the owner's manual so I actually know how to use all the cool things.  So for now, if I accidentally call you from my car, sorry.  I was probably trying to use voice recognition to play a song or set my navigation.  


No comments: