Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Weak moments

Y'all didn't really think I escaped the Humane Society unscathed did you?  I am a weak, weak woman.  I took Amelia to the Humane Society for her donations because I knew for a fact Stephen would come home with a dog.  Well, I came home with two.  Sigh.  But look at this dog, seriously?  So cute.  Meet Wrigley, our new puppy.  I know we said we'd never get a puppy again but the puppy was a free prize with our real dog, Sadie.  I fell in love with Sadie (her name was Amy but we renamed her since I thought it would be weird to have a dog named after my sister).  Sadie is Wrigley's mommy and Sadie is the biggest love bug you ever did meet.  She had me hooked immediately as soon as I met her.  

Addison loving on her "Wiggley" aka Wrigley.  She often says, "I love my dog Sadie, I love my dog Wiggley" as she kisses them.  

After Amelia and I left the shelter, I came home to tell Stephen about the worlds best dog; and her puppy.  He of course was on board and the next day we went and adopted our new family members.   Amelia thought she died and went to heaven when she got off the bus and saw Sadie and Wrigley waiting for her.  Look at Sadie on her lap, that is Sadie's signature position.  She loves to be held and carried everywhere like a baby.

Meet Sadie, my fourth baby.  I am thrilled I don't have to get pregnant again because Sadie is filling that baby void quite well.  

Love, love, love.  Amelia is taking dog ownership seriously and is great about walking them, feeding them and playing with them.

The boys in our family...on a pink beanbag.  They are still outnumbered.

I was quite proud of myself with this picture.  Three kids and two dogs all looking cute, bravo.

Luke and his "Sadie girl" as he calls her.

Loving on Sadie.

She is so ugly, you can't help but love her.  Maybe a giant Mississippi hair bow would help??  

1 comment:

Chris and Sonya said...

Oh my word I am loving your new additions. They look like the perfect animals to complete your family. Love it!