Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

The Easter Bunny found his way to our house again, favorite finds were Star Wars Clone Wars DVD and Junie B. Jones books.


All dressed and ready to go, phew, we made it. Although, we did go to late church that Sunday. Notice Amelia's cute Easter egg purse (thanks mom). After I got Amelia dressed for church and looking so adorably cute, she came downstairs with every bracelet she could find in the house on her arms. I calmly explained maybe she had accessorized just a bit too much for Easter Sunday, she agreed without a fight and off we went to church. Thank goodness, crisis averted. Fast forward to the service, half way through the sermon I take a look at Amelia who is digging in her purse and removing every bracelet she had previously worn and sliding them right back on her wrists. Hmm, I guess Amelia won that battle.

I just love Easter clothes pre-chocolate bunny spills.



Addison's first Easter, Happy Easter sweet girl.




Easter brunch with the Neff's, yummy. I love Luke resting his head on Hayden's shoulder, they are so cute.





No comments: