Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

As Easter approaches we've had lots of fun activities to keep us busy. The kids both had Easter parties at school and they were great help making the bunny cupcakes.
Amelia showing off all her Easter crafts her class made at school. I love the bunny ear hats and she was especially excited about her dyed pink egg, "because Mom, you had to chose whichever color was in front of you but pink was in front of me and that's my FAVORITE color!" I had fun getting bombarded by 18 kindergarten children as soon as I walked into the classroom and hearing them trying to say, "Ms. Boskovich."

Today was an Easter egg hunt with good friends Hayden and McKenzie.


My little bunnies.



I got a picture of Amelia hunting for eggs but all the pictures I have of Luke are of him whizzing by me in a full run looking for more eggs. He's a little bit more hard core than Amelia in the egg hunting business.




1 comment:

Chris and Sonya said...

Bunny cupcakes? Are you serious? I didn't even make regular cupcakes for my kids...on their birthday! You are making me tired...