Friday, April 3, 2009

The Bosko Boat

Well, we finally broke down and bought a boat and now we are broke (just kidding, kind of). The kids are super, super excited as you can see. This is the first time we took the boat out and they both found their favorite spots for boating. Stephen and I even managed to get the boat off the trailer and in the water without filing for divorce so we are doing pretty well so far as boat owners.
Here is Addison on her first boat ride. Now, no need to e-mail me all sorts of messages about how uncomfortable she looks and yes, she can breathe. This little baby, refuses to sleep all day long UNLESS we take her for a boat ride. We get her life jacket on, she looks around and then, bam, like magic, she is asleep. Needless to say I would like to take the boat out every day so our little one will sleep.

Here it is, our first boat. I asked Stephen so I can tell you it is a Yamaha 23 foot bow rider, jet boat, otherwise I would have just told you it is white, tan and black.


2 comments:

Kristen K said...

Gorgeous boat, adorable kids! I look forward to seeing that boat more often ;)

Marian said...

sweeeeettttt!!! awesome!!
and so great talking to you on the phone this morning!u