Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Career Possibilities?

Amelia and best bud Benji are taking golf lessons at the beautiful Preserve Golf Club. They were so cute out there together.
This is Mr. Marshall helping Amelia line up her putt. In the hour lesson, the kids practiced their swing while teeing off, practiced their putts and even played a hole. They were very excited but I think their favorite part was riding in the golf cart with Mr. Marshall.


Luke enjoyed his favorite thing this weekend also, playing firefighter. One of the local fire stations had a demonstration for our mom's group and Luke was in heaven. As you can see, he wore all his gear and had a fun time climbing around in the trucks and playing with the fire hoses. The firefighters even put on all their gear and let the kids spray them down with the hoses. That was a big hit! The morning after the demonstration Luke came in my room at 6am and said, "Mommy, this is how you stop, drop and roll if your clothes are on fire," as he proceeded to roll around on my floor. I am certainly glad he was listening but I would have preferred my tutorial a little later in the day.





No comments: