Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fat Little Turkey

Luke at his Thanksgiving Feast at St. Paul's Preschool today. Well actually that doesn't look like much of a feast but they did serve the kids turkey, cranberries, mashed potatoes and beans. Although, I think Luke only ate his smarties anyway. I love the place mats they made, so cute with their little hand prints for the feathers.
Luke showing off his turkey costume. His class was so adorable all dressed as turkeys. His class sang, "Fine Fat Turkeys Are We" and "See My Feathers Colored Bright." It was so cute, especially when they all yelled gobble, gobble, gobble.

Luke with his class, looking a little shell shocked at all the parents holding up video cameras and cameras. Luke was very excited after his class was done to come sit with me and he told me, "Mom, shhh, we are in God's house" because his program was held in the church.


No comments: