Monday, October 13, 2008

More Fall Fun

Luke learning how to hold a kitten gently.
While visiting Wisconsin we went to the pumpkin farm with all the cousins. The farm had a petting zoo which was a huge hit with all of our kids. Amelia loved the kitten house and so did cousin Annie. Aunt Amy was great about taking Amelia in there even though she has bad cat allergies.
The kids loved feeding all the goats and donkeys leaves. They played in the petting zoo forever and because we were there on a weekday we were the only kids there! It was great.
Cute cousins, Max (4), Annie(5), Amelia (5), Luke (3) and Evan (7).
Little turkeys!
Amelia and Luke had so much fun playing at Grandma and Grandpa's house and the weather was beautiful. Here they are rock jumping over the little creek and climbing trees in my parents backyard.


We were so lucky because our best friends from Indiana drove up to Wisconsin for the day to play together. Luke, Abby, Amelia and Sam, best buddies. It was so fun because Marcie and I did not tell the kids so when Abby and Sam rang my parents doorbell, my kids answered and just started squealing and jumping up and down. It was so cute! They had a great time at Stonefire Pizza climbing the jungle gym and playing in the water room for almost 4 hours. Fabulous for Marcie and I who just got to chat and laugh the whole time.

The trip was relaxing and so much fun. Thanks to my family all driving down to see us and Marcie for bringing the kids, we all had a blast. And thanks mom for all the yummy food and desserts although I seriously probably gained five pounds while I was there. Maybe if I'm lucky it all went to baby Addison and not to my butt!

No comments: