Monday, April 2, 2012

Plastic eggs, bunny cupcakes...must be Easter time

23 bunny cupcakes.  A yearly tradition for Amelia and I.  I am hoping she never gets sick of making them with me.  I wonder how many kids will be in her high school class???  


Luke at his last Children's House Easter party.  Yes, I teared up.  Look at my little man.  How can he look so grown up and still be wearing bunny ears?

Little bit definitely got into the fun this year.  

I love this one of Luke showing me his eggs and Addison peeking in his basket.  Luke was so sweet to his sister and took her hand all around the school to help her hunt for eggs. 

Miss Mary Ann and Luke.  Addison ran right up to Mary Ann and stated, "I am coming to school here next year."  She then ran away.  I told Mary Ann I would take that as a warning.

Easter Bunny pictures.  Addison is pretty comfortable at Luke's school now so she runs and plays and doesn't really worry where I am and vice versa.  Well, that is until I realized Addison had perched herself next to the Easter Bunny and was in every child's Easter bunny picture.  Sigh.  She also kept running over to the food table and handing the Easter Bunny carrots which poor Easter bunny had to stash in a little pile.  

Luke's kindergarten class:)  I can't believe how big they all are...

No comments: