Saturday, April 7, 2012

Chocolate Ball

Another beautiful night for the Chocolate Ball on the lawn of the Mary C.  A perfect night with friends, food and lots of chocolate.  And alas, this year I could partake in all of the desserts because I had not given up desserts for Lent.  Everything was delicious and a fun evening was had by all.

Me and the hubs.  Conveniently mom and dad were still in town so we even had free babysitting :)  Thanks mom and dad :)

Kristen sneaking in her bootleg wine...can't bring that girl anywhere ;)

This dessert was named "Lovers Lane."  Yay! 

Lots of fun with girlfriends.


While I was having fun with the girls and chocolate martinis, Steve hit the silent auctions.  Last year, he won a golf trip for himself and three friends.  This year, did we win the art? the jewelry? the spa getaways? the bed and breakfasts?  No, we won a year supply of TatoNut!  I couldn't believe he bid on doughnuts, I mean they are heavenly, but now I need him to bid on a personal trainer.  

No comments: