Monday, December 19, 2011

Tacky Christmas Sweater Party 2011

The Browns.  Love the matching WOMENS turtlenecks and sweater vests.  So funny.

KK and I striking a pose in front of the photo wall.  My sweater was a full family effort.  We hot glued every Christmas felt item from the craft store that we could find.

Me and the hubs:)  Sadly, we walked through Walmart for an hour dressed like this before the party.  We had to take advantage of having a babysitter and get some Christmas shopping done.  Some people commented they loved my outfit but most averted their eyes and tried to figure out if I was really dressed this jolly on purpose.  I don't know what they thought of Steve.  

The supper club guys all decked out in tacky.  Chris won the prize for the boys and I won the prize for the girls.  My trophy...a Bumpit!  I can't wait to try it.  

No comments: