Saturday, May 14, 2011

Jacked up Grill

No, I am not referring to our grill on our deck, which incidentally is also jacked up.  It is the saddest looking grill you have ever seen with it's melted wheels after Stephen nearly burned the old house down with it.  I can't believe we moved that sad looking thing, the movers were like, "you can't be serious?"  
But, I got off topic, again.  Look at poor Addison.  She is like a scary mix between Cindy Lou Who from the Grinch and Melanie Griffith (post collagen injections).  Addison took a nasty spill down some deck stairs on Thursday and I caught her after two stairs by the back of her dress but her face smashed against the stairs.  Her gums immediately turned this horrifying gray/green color and I high tailed it out of there to get her to the pediatric dentist.  Her top four teeth hit so hard that they moved toward the back of her mouth.  The dentist tried to manually push them forward again but they wouldn't budge, they just were hit too hard.    They may just stay like that until she loses them naturally but considering Amelia is almost 8 and still has one of her front baby teeth, we are in for a long road of jacked up teeth.  The dentist said he won't know if they will turn gray and/or need to be pulled for two to three more weeks.  I can barely look at her without crying, poor poor Addison.  She is enjoying the attention, ice cream and popsicles though and will tell everyone she encounters, "I fall down deck stairs and got a boo boo on my mouth."  Sometimes she adds in her arm and her elbow too depending on who she is telling the story to.  Anyone watch Toddler and Tiaras?  I am thinking she may need a "flipper."

No comments: