Monday, March 28, 2011

Odds and Ends

If only Addison knew how to relax and get comfortable...

Luke is lucky he doesn't have little snails on his shirt too.  Amelia, thankfully is still all about matching with Addison and she tells me she likes "the long dresses with pictures on the top."  (Otherwise known as smocking).

Big kisses for baby sister, this is right before she screamed and hit both of them.  Thankfully we were on the way to church so hopefully she absorbed some holiness.
This is why Luke survives...just when we think he can't get any naughtier; he lays this out on the table for Daddy when he gets home from work.  Just in case, I'll translate, "Daddy, I luve you.  Luve, Luke"
Melts my heart that boy, I tell you.  I adore that he spells Luve like Luke, with a 'u'.  It's too precious to correct and I refuse to do it.  Especially because there are many times when he is not too precious.  Like when I get a phone call from his teacher that he has been lying at school about doing his work.  My Luke, lying to his teachers!  And he sticks to the lie even when they catch him in the act.  They asked which teacher checked his language work and he said, "Ms. Aurora."  That was interesting his teacher told me, because it was Ms. Aurora's day off.  So not only is my sweet boy a liar, he is a bad liar!  Lord, grant me the strength to deal with this boy.

After school fun with some buddies in our backyard.

Addi of course ran right into the water.  I'm thinking a life jacket with a fishing reel on it so I can just reel her back into the beach and I don't even have to get wet.

Busy making drip castles like "Uncle Kent."

Amelia at an "awesome" birthday party.  She was over the moon about her makeup and her purple and pink hair!

I caught Luke in this get up watching a movie.  Seriously?

We found a turtle in our yard this week, poor, poor turtle.

As you can see Addison has fully acclimated to her Mississippi roots, naked except for a diaper and crocs!

No comments: