Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Photo Shoot

I realized it is March and Addison's two year old picture time frame has come and gone.  I know I religiously took the other kids to get "professional shots" and by that I mean some high school girl at JCPenney but alas the third child is missing out.  So I decided I have a fantastic camera and dog gone it, I will take some myself.  And truly, our backyard is a much better backdrop than some painted spring flowers on a screen at JCPenney.  So hopefully Addison will forgive me when she is older, she certainly won't be hurting for pictures of herself.  To divulge an embarrassing thing about me, I take so many pictures of Addison that she actually says, "Yay! Photo shoot!"  So pitiful, I know.



She is looking like such a big girl now!  My favorite Addison phrase now is, "Uh oh, I got the boo boo again."  Each time she gets a boo boo, she calls it "the boo boo."  It sounds like it is some weird disease or something.  Cracks me up, every time.  She also has this Elmo book about finding things and the words she uses are hilarious.  "Mommy, find the archeologist? Mommy find the canteen?  Mommy, find the monk?"  Seriously, funny hearing it come out of a two year olds mouth.  

Taking a break from all that outside fun for some pictures before church.

Luke with his, "I'm up to something smile."

Pretty Amelia.

Caught mid-belly laugh.

No comments: