Thursday, December 2, 2010

More Christmas traditions

We always have a fire on the first really cool night and sit by the fire and have hot chocolate and gingerbread cookies.  Well this year we decided to have egg nog, yummy.  Luke liked it too apparently, I love this picture.

I love this shot too because they both have egg nog mustaches.

Snugglin' by the fire.  I think Luke was trying not to blink or maybe he had a little too much sugar cookie flavored eggnog and cookies.  

Every Christmas Stephen and I get really emotional remembering the Christmas he was deployed.  We are so thankful we are all together.

I loved this picture.  Addison Kate was reading Twas the Night Before Christmas to Daddy.  She had so much emotion about the story, it was so cute.  I managed to get it on video too and I know it's one we will treasure.  

No comments: