Monday, May 10, 2010

Scholten visit

My sister's family came for a visit this weekend and we packed in as much fun as we could.  I don't know about them but we are exhausted!  The cousins had so much fun running around together, especially Max and Luke who were in Star Wars heaven together.  Amelia would just roll her eyes and say exasperated, "All they want to play is Star Wars..."
My big sister Traci.


Day one out to Horn Island, thankfully our coastal waters were still clear and the oil hadn't come to our coast yet.


Aunt Traci with all the kids on the way out to the island.


1,2,3 JUMP!

Just chilling.

Jumping in the waves and body surfing in the Gulf.



Uncle Kent,  Aunt Traci and Max.

We took the boat out to The Dock restaurant, I love this picture of Max!


Max and baby Addi.



Traci and me at The Dock.  It was a fun weekend and we were sad to see them go.

No comments: