Saturday, May 29, 2010

Last Day of School and Girls Night Out

Amelia's last day of school was a half day on Tuesday so we celebrated by going out to lunch.  Cheese!


Last day of school definitely calls for some special drinks.

Our big girl is a 2nd grader now!  Where does the time go?

Girls Night Out time, hooray!  My favorite nights of the month.  This is the crew all dressed up to go see Sex And The City.  We choose a character in the movie to dress as and I donned my pearls and channeled my inner Charlotte York.  We had a really fun time watching the movie and tried to go out for drinks and food after the show.  Sadly, we do not live in New York City and by the time we got downtown at 10pm, all the restaurants were closed.  I guess living in a small town isn't always the best for a big night out on the town.

No comments: