Monday, May 17, 2010

Random fun...

Addison sitting pretty.
Addison waiting for the bus to bring Amelia home from school.  She stands like this, on her tiptoes saying, "Bus? Bus? Yaya?" (Amelia).  It is precious.


Amelia Grace having a ball.  I chaperoned Amelia's class field trip to the Gulf Islands National Seashore.  It was a fun end of the year field trip, lots of playground time and nature hikes through the trails. 
I was wearing a tank top the other day and told Amelia the straps were called spaghetti straps.  A few nights later Amelia came running down in a nightgown with thin, little straps.  She said, "Look mom, noodle straps, just like yours!"  Love it.

Luke and his winning smile.  Luke keeps me chuckling throughout the day.  Some of the latest Luke quotes...To his baby sister as she continues to pinch him-"Addison, NO, I am allergic to pinching."  To mommy as I am killing a large bug under the kitchen table where Luke is watching standing on his chair, "Don't be scared mommy, God is always with you!"  To mommy and daddy,"Last night while I was sleeping, I felt a tingle by my boo boo and I think it was God healing me." 

Addison found a more effective way to eat cake recently.
Just a funny picture to make anyone laugh, even on a bad day.

No comments: