Sunday, May 2, 2010

First Date, First Love

Meet Anna Hudson, the current love of Luke's life. The family hears Anna's name no less than 50 times a day from our little Romeo. Just a sampling of the phrases we often hear Luke say throughout the day, "Guess who I am thinking about? Anna, of course." "Guess who I am going to marry?" "If someone even says the word Anna, I am just going to scream." She is constantly in his thoughts, if he wasn't four I would be worried he would become a stalker. So, I told Luke if he asked Anna's daddy for permission, he could take Anna out on a date. Well, the little guy gathered up his nerve ( I have never seen him so nervous) and called up Anna's daddy and said, "Dr. Ben, could I pwease take Anna out on a lunch date?" It was so cute, Dr. Ben made Luke promise he would treat her well and respect her and plans were set! So here are the lovebirds out on their first date. Luke brought Anna a flower to which Anna quickly responded, "Luke why did you only bring me one?" But nothing could wipe the smile off of Luke's face. He made googly eyes at Anna the whole time and kept whispering in her ear, "Anna, I am your boyfriend." and "Anna, I am going to marry you someday, I'm serwious." It was all pretty adorable.
After lunch I took the children to Lovelace for an old fashioned ice cream date. It was a fun day, especially for Luke :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chris and Sonya said...

This might be my favorite post ever. What a romantic, Luke is!