Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Amelia was a very cute leprechaun for St. Patricks Day.
Amelia loves being a big sister and she is so responsible. I am starting to think maybe by seven she can be my official babysitter? What, too young?

Happy St. Patrick's Day! We all dressed in green but that was all the celebration at our house this year. I was so disappointed in myself, especially with my Irish heritage. So many of my friends did such fun things for their kids, green water in the toilet, green eggs for breakfast, etc. Every year I vow to myself I will be a good mommy on St. Patrick's Day and every year I forget. Well, this year I did remember but it was when I sat straight up in bed at 3 am and was like, oh crud, I forgot the leprechaun stuff again. Stephen probably would have been less than thrilled if I dragged him out of bed to dye the toilet water green. Oh well, there is always next year. At least Amelia and Luke both celebrated at school with lots of green food and St. Paddy's day fun.


Fun on the swings x 3.
Look at Addison's swing face. This is what she does whenever she is on the swing, she closes her eyes and wrinkles up her nose. But she loves the swing, when we are outside she waddles over to it and points at it and yells at me until I put her in it. But then, this face every time. So, then I try to take her out and she screams and practically gouges my eyes out. Whatever, maybe she gets motion sick? Maybe she is just odd.
My handsome Luke. Luke had school pictures at school and was very proud of his dapper look.

No comments: