Monday, December 8, 2008

More Christmas Fun!


On Saturday night we were lucky enough to hitch a ride on our friends' boat to see the Biloxi Boat parade. All the boats decorate their boats with Christmas lights and play Christmas music and some even had Santa to wave to the kids. The night ends with a firework show. I know it seems weird that we are able to go out on a boat in December but it is a cool perk of living in the south. However, I have to say we have become quite wimpy since living down here. I think it was about 48 degrees that night and the way were dressed you would have thought it was about 20 below. I took about 20 pictures of the boats but clearly I am not a very good photographer and/or do not know how to work my camera. Unfortunately this is the best shot I got, but you get the idea. One boat even had a coordinating light/music show, it was so cool.

On Sunday, we had a Holiday Tea at Mary Mahoney's in Biloxi. It was a very cute event, with crafts for the kids and of course Santa, Mississippi style. The kids had cute, little tea sandwiches, fruit and yummy treats and cookies for lunch.


Enjoying our lunch.



1 comment:

Marian said...

OMG...we sat on the same table at the 2pm seating... that's a cute picture of the three of you! how very convenient...so close to the restroom