Monday, December 15, 2008

Busy Weekend!

On Saturday night we went to Bellingrath Gardens in Alabama with our church. It was absolutely beautiful. Bellingrath Gardens is a 65 acre garden and it was filled with 3 million lights and 835 lit displays. I loved this train and look at my awesome photography skills with it reflecting off of the lake.

Amelia and Sophie loved this rainbow display with the unicorn. It reminded me a little bit of growing up in the 80's with My Little Ponies and Rainbow Brite. Another note, look at Amelia and how bundled she insisted on getting. I swear it was like 53 degrees that night, come on Mimi, you were born in Chicago!
Sophie, Ben, Amelia and Luke, this was the best picture I got of the four of them. They were too busy running around, saying, look at this and that to stop and pose for pictures.
As fun as it was: Note to self, walking around a GIGANTIC garden when you are 8 1/2 months pregnant and GIGANTIC yourself, is not the best idea.


Sorry, this post is out of order. After my shower, before the light show, the kids met Cynthia and I downtown for a trolley ride. It was a cute, little ride around town and they gave the kids hot chocolate. Which, on second thought, giving kids five and under a steaming hot liquid while bouncing around a moving trolley might not be the best idea. Oh well, tis the season. Totally different thought, don't Amelia and Mckenzie (far right) look like they could be sisters?? Freaky.



Ready to take the trolley ride.




No comments: