Sunday, August 17, 2008

Stephen News

Inquiring minds have been asking what plane Stephen takes on his missions. This is it, it's a C130 (I think). You can see where the back hatch comes down.
Here is Stephen with his crew and the bottom picture is the inside of the plane. Not exactly like sitting in first class I guess. Although I have only sat in first class once and did not know what to do with the warm wash cloths so it's totally overrated. Who needs seats when you can sit in a cargo net?
Stephen and his crew are hanging in there. Stephen ran a 5K this morning in a Race for the Fallen, I was most impressed because it was at 6 am, not exactly Stephen's favorite time of day. The kids are still coping with missing daddy and Luke said to me, "Mommy, I think all the soldiers are all better now so Daddy can come home." We all wish that was the case. We are proud of you Stephen!

No comments: