Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Midwest Tour- Minnesota cont.

While in Minnesota, I also got to visit with some college friends. Sheryl, my roommate from college came for a play date with her two kids Jackson and Evan. Amelia and Luke had a great time playing in the sand box with Evan and Jackson amazed me that he just sat in Sheryl's lap the whole time! He was such a good baby. It was great to catch up and meet Jackson too. I am so breaking my own "No pregnant pictures of Jenni" rule on this trip but I never see these people so I was coerced. However, I tried to always have a kid or two in front of me.
Here I am visiting Sonya, another buddy from Valpo. We played on the tennis team together for four years and got into way too much mischief while traveling with the team but they were times I would never trade. It was great laughing about old times and silly things we did. Even better was meeting her beautiful twin girls, Summer and Seaton. They are 2.5 years old and adorable little peanuts. I think they were a little shell shocked by the wild Bosko's running through their house.
Four cuties!

2 comments:

katieowens said...

Glad you guys are back home safe and sound. Looks like you had a great time. Hope you're feeling good!

Jenni B. said...

I can see it!! Love, Daddy.