Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Midwest Tour-Wisconsin

We then moved on to Wisconsin and stayed two weeks with my parents. We also got to visit with lots of family and friends while there. This is our wonderful Barb. Barbara was our nanny (lifesaver) while we lived in Indiana. She started watching Amelia at six weeks old when I had to start back to work and continued right on through for the four years we lived in Indiana. The kids love her so much and had a great time playing with her.
We also went to the pool/tennis club a couple of times and were joined by my sister Amy and her family. The kids had an awesome time swimming, snacking and playing tennis together. Or as the Boskovich kids call it, "Let's go tennising." Grandma Nancy got a run for her money with four kids out on the court hitting balls every which way. Here are Annie and Luke enjoying snack time together.
This is "big" cousin Evan. At seven, he is the oldest of all the cousins and the kids love playing with him. He is so patient and is great at entertaining them.
Cousins goofing around.
Amelia and Luke had an absolute ball with my parents. I'm surprised they left with boring, old me at all. While visiting my parents took them to the Children's museum, three movies, splash pads, pools, the library, Kindermusik class and countless playground and lunches. Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures because I was usually left at their house, moaning on the couch about how sick I was of being sick with this pregnancy. Thank goodness for my parents, they took care of me and the kids.

No comments: