Friday, April 4, 2008

It stinks when your four year old is smarter than you

On Sunday we (well, me and the kids because Stephen was working) went out on our friends' boat. It was a fun, impromptu trip. The kids had fun playing in the sand and found lots of treasures that day, sand toys, crab shells and two left behind kites! This picture is Amelia and Morgan burying their feet.
I watched Will on Tuesday because my friend Katie had her movers at her house :( Will and Luke played so cute together. They alternated between tackling each other and hugging each other. By the time the morning was done, they had every toy thoroughly played with in the playroom.


Funny Words:


This week Luke said to me, "Yay Mommy! You kept your undies dry, now you get a jellybean!"


Amelia was drawing bananas for a worksheet and one came out a little lopsided and she said, "Look Mom, it looks like a chrysalis." Yeah, and I said, "UHHH, what?" She said, "You know, a chrysalis that a caterpillar turns into before it becomes a butterfly." I looked it up, she's right.

1 comment:

Donna said...

What color jellybean did you get, Jenni?