Thursday, June 23, 2011

10th Anniversary Trip!

Thanks to our lovely babysitter Ashley, Stephen and I were able to celebrate our upcoming 10  year anniversary by jetting away on a trip to Destin for just shy of a week.  We had an absolute blast biking, playing tennis, kayaking, riding the waves and enjoying some amazing food.  




We had plenty of relaxing beach time; I was in heaven reading to my hearts content.  Notice my sand footrest my sweet husband made for me everyday.  He even moved it over as we moved our chairs to stay in the shade as the day went by.  It's the little things really that make my man so amazing.

I caught up on my reading and Stephen caught up some ZZZZZ's. 

Each night at dinner we would do a toast to our marriage, each other,etc.  Most of the toasts just made us both laugh but there is still no one that makes me laugh more than my husband and no one else I would rather spend all of my days with.   Here's to laughing for the next 50 years babe!  Love you so much.

No comments: