Monday, August 2, 2010

Birthday Celebrations and Fancy Girls.

I can barely stand to look at those 7 fingers, how can it be true?  This was Amelia's special day, she is just looking so grown up.  Love you Mims!

The cookie cake Amelia picked out for her birthday.

Miss Fancy pants.  Addison has been walking on her tip toes for months.  She was so relieved when we finally gave her little Barbie feet some high heels.  Addison is obsessed with shoes, beads, bows, anything fancy.  


All ready for the pool.  Indoor pool of course or she would be covered in a full body wet suit and gobs of sunscreen.
The birthday celebration for our summer birthday girls.  We went bowling but those pictures magically disappeared somehow...I at least could blame my sad 84 score on my hugely dilated eyes from my visit to the eye doctor before the party.  Freaky, freaky eyes.


No comments: