Monday, July 26, 2010

Splashing, Beaching it and Addison is 18 months old!

Oh my, oh my Addison Kate is 18 months old and thinks she is queen of the world.  Here she is helping herself to some cereal (this is on Daddy's watch, not mine I might add).  She has a lot to say and she says it loudly.  She will say, "cereal, pwease daddy" but if you don't move fast enough the above picture shows you what happens.  She will say, "book pwease mommy" but if I don't sit down to read it fast enough, I know to duck because the book will be flying at my head.  Thankfully she gives us all enough hugs and kisses that she has each of us wrapped around her cute, little one and a half year old finger.



Hooray!   I am a big girl!


We have been visiting the splash playground right down the street from our home because it is a great way to beat the heat.  That day it happened to be raining so we were the only ones there which was fabulous.  Why let the rain stop us, we were getting wet anyway and in Mississippi it is always hot, even in the rain.

We also bought season passes for the local big waterpark this year so we have spent lots of time whipping down slides and riding tubes in the lazy river and the wave pool.  Here are Amelia and Luke with their buddies Caroline and Anna.  The matching suits were actually a coincidence, my sweet friend Katie and I just have similar tastes in our children's bathing suits, even Addison has a matching one but she was home sleeping.  I had many people ask me if the girls were triplets that day, thank goodness no; I could have never handled three babies at once.


Still beaching it!  After dinner the beach is always breezy and cool and beautiful.  Thankfully our waters are still open and our beaches are clear so we are thankful for that.



Addison shouting something joyful to me.

This is what I love about the beach, all three kids mind their own business, find their own adventure and there is no yelling, hitting or throwing of any kind.  Ahh, relaxing.


Big sis showing little sis the waves.  I love my girls!


The sweet boy who has my heart, besides his daddy of  course.


Daddy and Amelia buried Lukey in the sand.


Amelia's mermaid tail.


I love this picture of Amelia laughing while she tried to get unburied.

No comments: