Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blueberries and Grandpa

Grandpa Steve came for a visit to celebrate Amelia's upcoming birthday and to help out when Stephen went back into the hospital.  But before surgery day, we decided we needed to head back to the blueberry farm one more time to stock our freezer full of blueberries.  Father and son finding the prime picks.

Addison always eats her body weight in blueberries.  Mmm.  She also helped demolish the blueberry pie I made afterwards.

Showing off the berries.  Our family went picking earlier this year and we made it on the WLOX news!  The news was doing a piece on this blueberry farm and the kids and I were on the 5:00 show picking berries, even Addison!  Luke had a close up of his picking skills.  Pretty neat, although I had my giant hat on and thick white sunscreen, I've had better looking days I think, I hope.


Loving on Grandpa Steve.

Still got to enjoy our beaches while Grandpa was there, no oil thank goodness.   It seems this will just be a long ongoing process of sporadic oil coming in.  So sad, boo BP.

No comments: