Saturday, April 17, 2010

Germany!

For the enjoyment of my loyal readers, this blog is about to get a lot more interesting! We are headed to Europe, Germany specifically. Steve is being deployed to Germany for six months to do CCATT missions again. As a family we decided being together is our primary concern so the children and I are tagging along. Watch out Germany, here we come! We will be living near Ramstein Air Force base but we will not be living on the base. We are excited to be able to travel a bit around Europe and experience all sorts of different cultures. Passports have been obtained, airline tickets have been bought and German lessons have begun (umm, kidding obviously). The only German phrase I am trying to learn is 'Ich verstehe nicht' which translates to 'I don't understand.' Definitely will be a very helpful phrase for me, don't you think?

1 comment:

Chris and Sonya said...

This is SO exciting. You know I was born in Germany, right? Military baby! Too bad you're done having babies. I'll call you soon to catch up.

xo