Monday, September 22, 2008

Oh Boy . . . It's a Girl!

Okay, granted this picture really stinks but that is the military for you. I received one picture of our new baby girl and that was it. When I asked what sex the baby was I was told, "Maam, that is not our priority." Okay, geez but it was my priority! Anyhow, I broke mister military man eventually and he told me we are expecting another girl. We are so excited and Amelia and I will have another ally. It will be girls rule, boys drool around this house! Luke told me, "Mommy, I told you I wanted a boy baby." Sorry big guy. Amelia said, "Mom, we have to think of names for your baby, like Abby (her best friend)." Luke interrupted and told me I could name the baby Buzz Lightyear or Crab. Hmm, tough choices.

I won't be offended, I know she looks like an alien in the picture but if you are trying to see her: the left circle is her head and you can see her eyes, nose and mouth. The next kind of white circular thing to the right is part of her arm and then her body at the end.

Sorry it has been so long since I posted. Let's just call this last week or so "The Great Ocean Springs Sickness of 2008" and leave it at that. I am back to at least partially functioning and now must get our lives, schedules, house, laundry, groceries, etc. back in order.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay! a girl. I so wanted lots of girls. Ended up with lots of boys lol. Congrats!