Sunday, January 5, 2020

Surprise visits!

We got the best surprise visit from one of my favorite people on the planet, Julie Bonds.
I babysat for Tom and Julie's four kids while I attended Valparaiso University in Indiana.
Their marriage and family made a big impression on Stephen and I at a young age and we thankfully have stayed in contact through all of these years.  The older two daughters have now married and started their own families and have visited us here in Mississippi and us them in Nashville.

Julie and Tom now live in Washington but she was down on the coast for her youngest son's college bowl game!  So she called and told me she was driving to my house!  
What a great surprise and visit to start our New Year!

Love Julie and all the support and encouragement she has given me through the years.

No comments: