Saturday, January 25, 2020

Addison's 11th Birthday Party!



Well, baby girl is 11.  Gulp. HOW. IS. THAT. POSSIBLE.
Addison wanted a pool party this year, in January...so we had it at the indoor waterpark.
Here she is ready to party with her two favorite boys, Ashton and Easton!

This whole picture makes me laugh.  
So, she's my third kid.  I have planned, decorated and organized 40 different birthday parties since I started having kids!  FORTY!
So, I'm tired.  And out of ideas.  And over spending exorbitant amounts of money on kid birthday parties. So, here we are, with the one sad decoration on the wall and the one plastic tablecloth on the table when I needed three to cover it.  And Walmart cupcakes and you know what, Addison loved every minute of it and her friend's are sweet enough to not care a bit.  They swam and had a grand ole time.  And all I could do was laugh at my pathetic party room that looked like a prison cafeteria. 




Cupcakes and Pizza, the birthday party menu of champions.





Super fun, super easy, it was a great day!
Happy Birthday Addison Kate!


No comments: