Friday, December 7, 2018

Bellingrath gardens

This is a place our family loves to visit during the Christmas season and although we do not make it here every year, it is always so special when we do.  
It had been a few years so it all felt brand new to Addison; while Luke and Amelia loved reminiscing about all the "remember the time we came when..."
And this year...we had our trusty SELFIE STICK!!
 

People would walk by and offer to take our picture because we were clearly struggling but we politely declined because that is what made it so much more fun.  
 


Why didn't my family tell me I had the least flattering angle?
Up my nose and a double chin.  Lovely.

Aww, my cute hubby.

Never too big for Christmas traditions.

Another fun thing about big kids is they come up with their own corny photo ops.  

Me and the boy. 
Love.

Look we are under the sea!

I love this photo bomb by Amelia.



They all wanted to get on the lion statue "like when we were little."  But, they are not little anymore...
I have the final successful picture but all the attempts at squeezing on together were much more fun.

Daddy and his girls. 

Stephen caught a nice picture of Luke and I enjoying the view over the lake.

Amelia was okay with Luke and Addison being the gingerbread people this year :)
We had a great night enjoying the lights.

No comments: