Monday, July 23, 2018

Gulfport Little Theater Camp

Anyone who has met Addison knows she is a bit dramatic so theater camp seemed a perfect place for her to spend the week.  
Addison LOVED it and after being moved up to the older kid group, she told me, "Mom, these are my people.  They get me."  
Ha!  Like I said, dramatic.

At the end of the week they had two theater productions.  
In the above one they sang and danced to a choreographed number from "School House Rocks" called "Interjections." 
Of course I am biased but my eyes were glued on Addison because she was so animated.


The second performance was a portion of Shrek and Addison played the Big Bad Wolf.  Here she is doing a scene with Shrek.  
She was perfect!  She projected her voice, remembered her lines, didn't look a bit nervous and was funny!
Bravo Addison!

No comments: