Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Homecoming 2017


I have started many posts over the years with the phrase, "I can't believe..."
"I can't believe, he's graduating kindergarten"
"I can't believe, she's 10"
"I can't believe she's walking"
"I can't believe she's a teenager"

And now, I can't believe Amelia is going to Homecoming!



I love the hairstyle she picked out!  
 

Amelia Grace, all grown up. 
This was before everyone started to arrive at our house for pictures.
I can tell because she has a very nervous smile on her face.

  
There we go!
That's the Mimi smile we know and love! 
This is how Amelia was asked to Homecoming about a month ago.
Isn't this the cutest thing you've ever seen?
So sweet.  
The cute boy behind the sign is Ben, a long time friend through church, they have been buddies since they were four! 
We love Ben-he is such a kind, sweet, smart, handsome young man!

And here they are on the big day!
I could almost not handle the preciousness.
I promise I didn't tear up...okay that might be a teeny, tiny lie. 
I didn't go full out boo hoo, but I think a tear might have surfaced.



So here is Amelia with 19 of her closest friends! 
Freshman fun!

All the girls!
 
These are definitely some pretty girls, inside and out.  
Us mommas were definitely thrilled with our girls dress choices after seeing
what is out there!
Wowza, some dresses looked like a bedazzled bikini top with a mini skirt.
 

The whole sweet group!


Another one, just cuz I literally cannot handle how cute they are.
I have about a gazillion pictures of Amelia and Ben growing up together, but here is when they were little bitties.
 


More buddy pictures!


These kiddos have been friends since the 3rd grade!
Beautiful girls!
And ridiculously smart to boot!




  
And one more for good measure...and I love the arm drape.  
So suave. 

No comments: