Friday, September 8, 2017

Church Retreat

I recently went on a Church Women's Retreat to Gulf Shores, Alabama.  Our church had a wonderful group of 17 ladies of all ages and we joined up with our sisters from First Presbyterian Church of Pascagoula.  We had such a lovely weekend, time to reflect on the topic of BALANCE, in our lives as busy women, moms, grandmoms, wives, etc.  It was so wonderful and my belly ached from laughing so hard.  
Okay, honestly.  Half of the time we were laughing so hard at our accommodations.  We had 17 of us in the room pictured above!!
In front of us, those are the teeny tiny twin bunk beds.  A bunch of grown women in a teeny bunk house.  But we did enjoy the bonding at bedtime because it was like a giant sleepover.  In which I did not SLEEP at all.  #womensnoretoo


Our whole retreat group! 
What a fabulous group of women!


Our room, a my goodness.  It still makes me laugh.

Lots of fun times!  


This is my wonderful friend Rebecca.  
She also happens to be my pastor's wife.  
This is how we slept.  
We are each in our OWN bed by the way.  See the teeny tiny board separating us?  That's how close we all were, side by side like sardines. 
I texted our husbands that we were sleeping closer to each other than we do with them at home!!
 

No comments: