Saturday, June 20, 2015

TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!

 We had gotten the girls Taylor Swift tickets for Christmas and the weekend had finally arrived.  The concert was at the LSU stadium in Baton Rouge, LA. so we made a girls trip out of it.  It was Addison's first time going to a concert and she was PUMPED!!

 Love these girls!

 The stadium was huge!  50,000 screaming Taylor Swift fans-the vast majority were moms and girls 12 and under with a few random dads thrown in there too. 
 Almost time for Taylor!!

And then Taylor appeared! 
 Oh my goodness, it was amazing but I will not tell you the coolest part in case you are going to the concert in a different city.  
The girls had such an amazing time-singing EVERY word to EVERY song and dancing their little booties off.  Addison danced this intensely the whole night until the third to last song and she said, "Mommy, I am tired."  So I sat down, she put her head in my lap and she was out like a light.  She did not wake up for the big finale of "Shake it Off" or even the fireworks!  Poor baby.  
But she woke up happy and walked out of the stadium no problem at all, talking her little head off about how awesome the concert was and how she could not believe she stayed up until midnight.  
Amelia and I loved it too and thought it was just as great as her Red Tour.  Great memories with my sweet girls. 

No comments: